From major repairs, to preventative maintenance, to upholstery, we've got everything you need to keep your equipment "Up and Running".
Cardio Equipment Check
- Remove Covers, When Possible & if Needed.
- Clean and Vacuum Out Interiors
- Remove Dirt and Debris from Motor Vents, Circuit Boards, and Cooling Fans
- Inspect Wire Harnesses and Connections
- Lube All Chains, Bearings, Bushings, Rollers, Pulleys and Pivots
- Check Condition of Motor and Alternator Brushes
- Check Condition and Alignment of All Drive Belts, Chains and Cables
- Inspect All Other Parts for Wear and Function
- Tighten Loose Crank Arms, Belts and Pulleys
- Check Calibration of Speed and Elevation Sensors, Re-calibrate If Necessary
- Lubricate Treadmill Decks (where applicable)
- Grease Drive Assemblies and Elevation Assemblies
- Check Machine Functions and Operation
- Clean Exteriors
- Log Mileage, Hours, Floors, Feet and strides, Error Log. (Where Available)
- Complete Detailed Service Report of Current Condition and Possible Future Problems.
Strength Equipment Check
- Clean and Lube All Guide Rods, Pivot Points, Pop Pin Adjusters, Bearings and Bushings.
- Inspect All Cables, Chains, Belts, Nuts and Bolts.
- Check Machine for Proper Function and Movement. Adjust if Needed.